We Do That.
CIC Financial is committed to helping Canadian families achieve their financial goals. We provide objective, independent, highly personalized financial planning advice. We work with you and your family to identify your short- and long-term financial goals and provide objective recommendations based strictly on your unique needs. Since we do not offer proprietary products or favored provider solutions through CIC Financial you have access to a broad range of competitive insurance and investment products.
We can help you and your family with:
- Full service financial planning, including:
- One on one review of your unique situation
- Ensuring you are maximizing savings options such as RRSPs & TFSAs
- Review and advice on managing debt, CRA negotiations and debt consolidation
- Efficient methods to finance large purchases such as home and car
- Post-secondary education savings
- Retirement planning designed to build the retirement you have dreamed of
- Family legacy planning, including:
- Advice for minimizing estate settlement costs and probate
- Advice on importance of Wills/Powers of Attorney
- Life insurance
- Income and entitlement benefits, including:
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Guaranteed Income Supplement & Allowances
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Disability tax credit
- And so much more
When you work with CIC Financial we will help you ensure that your goals are specific, realistic, attainable and have a specified time frame.
What additional services does CIC Financial provide their client’s?
CIC Financial provides a full service package to ensure our clients are well taken care of. Plus we also support our clients with:
- Annual income tax returns
- Taxes for post-secondary students
- Annual reviews
- Full list of our services
How do I get started with CIC Financial?
Simply contact our office to arrange a free no-obligation consultation.
To get the maximum benefit from our expertise it is important that we are familiar with your entire financial picture. By completing the Financial Review Checklist below prior to our meeting, we will have all the relevant financial information to help.