Brad Jardine, CFP, CLU, CH.F.C.
“With market uncertainty, busy lifestyles, and a lack of experience, people need professional, comprehensive service and advice. We strongly believe there is a need to revert back to old fashioned one on one service. Our approach is to navigate the complex changes in the investment marketplace so that our clients don’t have to go it alone.”
Brad is a lifelong resident of the greater Hamilton area. In 1980, he was an Honours Graduate from Delta High School. From there he went on to become an Honours Graduate from Hamilton Collegiate Institute in 1981 and in 1984 he graduated from McMaster University. He began his career in 1986 as an Insurance and Financial Services Representative for a major Canadian insurer. In 1991, Brad established Creative Insurance Concepts Ltd., known today as CIC Financial Group.
- 1986 – Present Member of Advocis
- 1995 – Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation
- 1997 – Chartered Financial Consultant (CHFC) designation
- 1997 – Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
Community Activities & Sponsorships
Aside from being a reputable Certified Financial Planner, Brad is also involved in the community through sponsorships and other activities.
- 1989 – Present – Hamilton Men’s Volleyball League – Participant
- Ancaster Men’s Slow Pitch – Captain and Sponsor
- Ancaster Magic Basketball – Sponsor
- Ancaster Cardinals Baseball – Sponsor
- 1997 – 2001 – Saltfleet High School: Head Volleyball Coach – SOSSA Zone 1 Champions in 1997
- 2008 – 2009 – Ancaster Youth Soccer – Coach and Sponsor
- Huntington’s Society of Canada
- Help a Child Smile
- Slovenski Park
- Hamilton Mountain NDP
- Big Brothers & Sisters of Hamilton
- Income Tax Volunteer: Martha’s Landing & The Court at Rushdale